Acceptance of Terms.
Registration and Eligibility.
You shall not:
• Create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
• Use a name or Budget Factor account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
• Use a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Budget Factor reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel an account in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Budhet Factor password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify Budget Factor in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
Budget Factor Content.
The Service contains Content specifically provided by Budget Factor or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
Budget Factor never shares its users’ financial data with any third parties. But reserves the right to use their personal information in order to communicate with them for the purppose of marketing activities of Nilaccra’s other applications and services.
When you delete your user submissions, they will be removed from the service. However, you understand that any removed user submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be used).
Rules and Conduct.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Budget Factor in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Budget Factor's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
• Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
• Bypass any measures Budget Factor may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
• Run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
• Use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
• Harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
• Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Budget Factor;
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
• Copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
• Otherwise take any action in violation of Budget Factor's guidelines and policies.
Third Party Sites and Services.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under Budget Factor's control, and you acknowledge that Budget Factor is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Budget Factor or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Budget Factor shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Save to the extent required by law, Budget Factor has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Budget Factor has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release Budget Factor from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Budget Factor makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and Budget Factor will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
The site, service and content are provided "as is", "as available" and are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed, save to the extent required by law.
Budget Factor, and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant that: (a) the service will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the service will meet your requirements. Your use of the website, service and content is solely at your own risk. Some states / countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
You may contact Budget Factor at the following address: Egitim Mah. 1. Acikgoz Sk. Kadikoy / Istanbul / Turkey.
Please enter your mail adress. Your account information will be sent to this mail address.